Monday, February 4, 2019

Practiced Position

Image Description: A young woman is standing with her backside to the camera, and is bent over so completely that her head is upside-down, looking back between her legs with a smile on her face. She's holding onto her leopard-print high heels with both hands, and her long brown hair is hanging to the floor. She's wearing a blue button-up long-sleeve shirt and white leggings that are transparent enough to show off her green panties.

Caption: When I was a guy, I couldn't touch my toes. Then, when I first turned into a girl, I could barely stand in even the shortest heels. Now look at me! Of course, I've had lots of practice in this position. Speaking of which...

Commentary: Not much to say about this one. It's a cute picture and a fun caption. Wish I were that flexible :).

No comments:

Post a Comment