Friday, February 8, 2019

Lesson Learned


Image Description: A young, extremely busty woman with platinum blonde hair looks at the camera with her arms akimbo and an annoyed expression on her face. She's wearing a tight black turtleneck sweater, glittery silver pants, and a dangling silver pendant. 

Caption: 
Okay, I admit it. You were right about everything. Now can you change me back?

Specifics? *Sigh* Fine. Hot chic–women don’t have it easy, okay? I thought it was all going to be fun and free drinks, but it sucks. Mostly because of these huge tits! My back hurts all the time, and the bras barely help! The only time they’re not in the way is when I lie down, and then they’re in my armpits. They’re not even fun or sensitive or anything. Unless you count sensitivity to chafing. 

What else? I mean, everything takes so much longer. Just getting these pants over my butt takes forever, and when went to work without makeup one day, people kept asking if I was sick or tired. My creepy boss Steve made this gross comment about why I didn’t get enough sleep.

Yeah, I did like him when I was a guy, but he’s a real asshole now. He’s not the only one. Women are always giving me these dirty looks, and men...it’s like I can feel them looking at me. Everyone thinks they know all about me because of how I look, but I didn’t choose to look this way! I can’t even walk down the street without....Oh, nevermind.

Well, it’s just...last night this guy drove down the street really slow and kept shouting at me. He...he got really angry when I ignored him, and...I got scared. I mean, it’s not like I could run away, not with these tits and the heels I was wearing, and if he decided to try something...I got into the building, but now I don’t feel safe anymore.

There, I’m crying, are you happy now? Can you please turn me back? 

What do you mean ‘a good start’? How much longer do I have to go through this? 

How long?!

Commentary: This is actually my most recent caption. I created the file back in...wow, August 2015, and it's been unfinished on my hard drive ever since. I finally finished it after starting up this Blogger, and I hope it's the start of more truly new content! Originally, the background for the text was a silver-gray pattern based on the model's pants, but I thought it made things hard to read, so I used her eye shadow as a base instead. I always try to pull my text and background colors from the image. 

No comments:

Post a Comment