Wednesday, February 13, 2019

One Mother to Another


Image Description: A mostly-naked, heavily pregnant woman with long black hair leans against a black chair and points at her swollen belly with one red-gloved hand, while she gives the camera a sly look.

Caption: "That's right, Esperelda, I am David. Your daughter, Amanda, suspected me of cheating, so she turned me into a woman. But I'm sure you heard all about it, since you're the head of the coven. Or maybe this was your plan to begin with? I know you've never approved of our marriage. You're probably the one who convinced her that I was unfaithful. It's true, I was keeping a secret from her, but it wasn't a mistress. It was my own magical talent. Where's Amanda? Why, she's right here. the maternal instinct came on so suddenly that I just couldn't help myself. It's okay, though, you'll be with her again very soon. I mean, I can't very well have Amanda growing up as an only child. No, twins are clearly the way to go. But I think this time around, you'll be better off as a boy. See you again in a few months, 'mom'!"

Commentary: This isn't my best work. The "Special Edition" version of this cap would get rid of a lot of that clumsy "as you know, Bob" stuff at the beginning. But I really like the image, and while unbirthing isn't my usual thing, it's fun for these occasional punishment caps.

No comments:

Post a Comment