Friday, January 25, 2019

Bodyjacking: 911 Call

Image Description: A naked brunette woman with her long hair in a ponytail, wearing a necklace and earrings, talks into a cordless phone, with a distressed look on her face. A long-haired blonde woman sits in the foreground, somewhat out of focus.

Caption: "Hello? Yes, 911? Omigod, I think we got bodyjacked! Like, my BFF bro Brittini and me, we brought these hotties home, and we were totally gonna get laid, but we, like blacked out and woke up in their hot bodies! What did they take? Um, like, they took our boy bodies, doy! Oh, what else? Like, I guess they got our wallets and credit cards, and like, our IDs. They took their clothes, too, so we're super naked! No, I don't think they took any, like, brain stuff. We're totes normal, except our hot bodies. Address? Like, 1425 Ginger Lane, in Rolling Palms! And my name? Oh, duh. It's Kaylee...Kaylee...something? What do you mean my 'boy name'? That's the only name I have! Ugh, just hurry, okay?"

Commentary: New Content Friday! I don't do a ton of bimbo captions, so I hope you enjoy this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment