Friday, April 26, 2019

Sensitivity


Image Description: A woman leans against an old stove, clutching a pair of lacy red panties, with a lusty expression on her face. She has short brown hair and is naked except for her shiny black high heels. The camera looks up at her from the floor.

Caption: “Oh, God, sorry for knocking you over like that. I was just so...excited that you’re home.

“No, there haven’t been any...changes. I tried on as much as I could, but my skin’s just so sensitive now. Even stuff that should be really soft feels like...hot sandpaper. I just tried these panties, but it’s even worse when it touches my...you know. And that’s when you came in.

“Shoes? Oh, right, these, Well you saw how my feet were earlier, how they won’t go flat. These took some of the weight off my toes, and they actually don’t hurt to wear. I forgot I had them on, actually. Best shoes I’ve ever worn. They make me feel really...really good.”

“What? Sorry, I zoned out there. Did you learn anything at the lab?

“Oh. Well, I’m sure you’ll come up with something tomorrow. I...I think I can handle one more day.”

“Other effects? Well...I don’t know if it’s just the sensitivity or what, but...I’m feeling really...really horny. It’s so embarrassing to say, but I’ve...well, I’ve masturbated like twenty times since you left earlier. Twentyish, I guess...it’s easy to lose count as a girl. Like, do I go by the number of orgasms? It was so much easier to keep track as a guy. Just rub that hard, thick cock over and over on the head and shaft and cradle the balls just right until it spurts hot, delicious cum onto my tits and face, and...oh, oh God, I can’t believe...

“I’m sorry, I’ve just been thinking about dick so much today. At first I thought I just missed being a guy, but it’s not. It’s...I want cock. Need it. And I just thought, as long as I’m...like this, and you’re here, maybe you could let me use yours? Just...let me keep the shoes on, okay?”

Commentary: Hope you like having a more explicitly erotic one now and then.

No comments:

Post a Comment