Wednesday, April 3, 2019

More Wishes


Image Description: A woman with long, dark brown hair stands in a room full of clay vases and jars, stacked up high, leaning on one stack and holding a clay jar in one hand. She is topless, with a white pendant necklace and a beige wrap skirt around her bottom half.

Caption: In hindsight, it was a classic blunder.

We all know the story: magic urn, genie, three wishes. So of course I wished for a beautiful woman who’d never leave, and of course the genie changed me.

But I wasn’t about to waste wishes trying to get back to normal, not when the genie was so clear about wishing for more wishes.

So my second wish was for knowledge and intellect, enough to outsmart even the cleverest genie.

That made my last wish simple. Maybe I couldn’t wish for more wishes, but I could wish for more magic urns.

Now, where to begin?

No comments:

Post a Comment