Monday, April 1, 2019

Body Sculptors: Chiseled


Image Description: A naked woman lies on a massage table, looking up at the camera with a smile on her face. She has tanned skin and long brown hair, and a towel draped across her thighs just below her shaved crotch. Two hands reach in from behind her head, massaging her large breasts.

Caption: When I first started visiting Body Sculptors, I figured it’d be an easy way to get cut, you
know, totally chiseled muscles, like a body-builder. Turns out it costs way more to add on that kind of mass, unless I wanted to be the world’s buffest little person. So I told ‘em to make me as hot as possible with the body mass I already had.

This wasn’t quite what I had in mind.

But it’s been really great. I have a much better job than I did in my old dumpy body, enough to come in for these regular touch-ups. At first I was still planning to save up for that bodybuilder physique, but now I’m not so sure.

I mean, I still want to have a totally chiseled body. I just want it on top of me.

Commentary: I like the idea of Body Sculptors, so if anyone happens to find any more pictures that might fit, send them my way!

No comments:

Post a Comment