Monday, March 18, 2019

Not Cut Out for Parenthood


Image Description: In low light against a black background, a naked, heavily pregnant woman with long, cascading hair looks wistfully at her swollen belly while stretching out, leaning against a stool.

Caption: I never wanted kids. I admit that I could have been more up-front about that before we got married, but I just don't have any desire to be a parent. I avoided the conversation for years, but she finally forced it. I told her the truth, that I'd never want kids. She just got this weird glimmer in her eye and said I'd change my mind eventually.

Then somehow she turned me into a girl. She said early on that she was a witch, but I thought she was just being hard on herself, you know? The worst part is that it took months for me to even realize. Everything from that time is kind of hazy, but eventually I noticed that my body had completely changed, and I was missing some key parts.

I still don't want kids. That hasn't changed, though maybe it will someday. I've still got some time before it's an issue. Right now I'm just waiting, growing bigger every day, and wondering if she'll ever change me back to normal.

Even if she doesn't, it's not all bad. I mean, in a few weeks, I'll get to suck on tits the size of my head whenever I want. That alone will make nine months inside her almost worth it.

Commentary: Another longer-form one, but I think it works well with the twist. Also, what an artsy picture there. Just gorgeous.

No comments:

Post a Comment