Friday, August 30, 2019

Just a Little Glitch



Image Description: A blond woman is sitting on an ornate gold-and-white bed. She has shoulder-length blonde hair, and is wearing a lacy pink-bowed purple bra with matching purple panties and a garter belt, which is connected to her pink stockings. She is pulling down her panties to expose her erect cock and tight balls. 

Caption: “Does this look like the ‘Full Womanhood Experience’ to you, Craig?”

“Lots of women have penises, Ty.”

“Sure, but I didn’t need cutting-edge nanotech to give me a dick. I had a dick already, I want to try having a pussy. It’s half of why I paid for this.”

“Fine, fine, it’s just a glitch. Sometimes the nanites have trouble reconstructing the more complex organs. Any other problems?”

“No, I’m totally happy with the rest. I’m fuckin’ hot, my tits are fantastic, I just need to get rid of this thing. It’s been hard enough to break rocks all morning.”

“That’s typical with this bug. There, reboot signal sent. You’re on your way to a shiny new vagina, though the arousal might last another day or two.”

“Okay, but how long until my pussy is ready?”

“A few hours. Why?”

“Why? I’ve got a date. Did you think I dressed like this for you?”

“You know I can still reprogram those nanites, right? Maybe you’d like to have two dicks.”

No comments:

Post a Comment