Friday, May 10, 2019

What You Eat


Image Description: A naked young woman with small breasts and long, somewhat unkempt brown hair holds a large watermelon rind and a bunch of grapes. Her mouth is full, and behind her are several people in swimwear.

Caption: "Dude, what's with all the fruit?"

"Well, you remember how that crazy witch hit me with a 'you are what you eat' curse?"

"Yeah, of course."

"And how after going down on Linda, I turned into a copy of her?"

"Obviously."

"I thought eating grapes might bring back my balls, 'cause they're kind of similar, right?"

"And it didn't work."

"Obviously."

"So what about the watermelon?"

"If I'm gonna be stuck as a chick until I eat...you know, that, I might as well have a decent pair of melons. Ooh, I think they're starting to grow!"

Commentary: I like this curse idea. Might have been worth exploring why this dude is naked in public, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment