Wednesday, May 15, 2019

A Quick Pic


Image Description: A very pregnant woman with long dark hair, a black-and-white striped shirt, and denim overalls, holds up her pink polka-dot cell phone and smiles brightly. She has a grumpy-looking bulldog on a leash and is wearing purple tennis shoes, standing in front of some metal mailboxes.

Caption: "Sandra! Hi! It's been too long! Yeah, should just be another week or two. I'm just ready to be a mom now, you know?

Terry? Oh, he's right here! I've had him on a pretty tight leash ever since I found out he was sleeping with you.

You thought I didn't know? Oh honey, you have a lot to learn, but I'll be happy to teach you. Just let me snap one quick pic—it'll be...what, twenty years before you look like that again?

That's assuming I don't make you a boy; I mean, I already have a girl on the way, and if I'm going to have twins, it might be nice to have some variety. Terry went through a similar change, and he liked it so much that he's going to have a litter of puppies!

Oh, don't look so scared. You'll spend a year on your back, waited on hand and foot. You'll love it, I'm sure.

You know, just before I changed him, Terry said he'd love to see the two of us together. Well, we'll never be closer than this!"

Commentary: I don't think of unbirthing as something I have much interest in, but I've definitely done some captions in that direction. Hmmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment