Friday, September 6, 2019

Purity Spell: Bombshells


Image Description: Two women are standing mostly naked in a blue-walled bedroom next to a large white bed. One woman, who has long brown hair, is bent over, with her hands on her thighs, with her large breasts hanging free, and she’s looking at the camera with a smile on her face. The other woman is standing behind the first, with her hands on the first woman’s butt, positioned as though they were having doggy-style sex. The second woman has long blonde hair and very large breasts, and is looking down at her body with an expression of joyous surprise. The brunette is wearing clear plastic heels, and the blonde is wearing white heels.

Caption: “Wow, I can’t believe it worked!!”

“What did I tell you? My parents installed this old purity spell after the first time I brought a guy home. Joke’s on them: I’m super bi!”

“God, my tits are huge!”

“You bet they are. ‘Busty Blonde Bombshell’ is the default setting.”

“Not complaining. Except...it’s not permanent, is it?”

“Hell no! There’s no way my parents could afford that many daughters!”

“So why’d they keep it when you moved out?”

“They don’t know how to turn it off. I can’t imagine what will happen if they ever try to sell the place.”

“Hey, you changed too! I thought purity spells only affected guys.”

“I made some adjustments. My dad uses the same password for everything.”

“But why change yourself? You looked fine!”

“I know, but I’m not going out with boyfriend looking hotter than me! Now get dressed. If tonight goes well, I think you might reconsider making this just a temporary change.”

Commentary: I think the Purity Spell is maybe the best idea I've had.

No comments:

Post a Comment