Wednesday, July 24, 2019

Something Different


Image Description: A very pregnant woman with shoulder-length auburn hair sits cross-legged on a bed, with a quizzical expression on her face. She is wearing a pair of green pajama pants with white spots, and a gray t-shirt that completely exposes her round belly.

Caption: Greg’s wife Anna loved to magically change her appearance challenge him to identify what was different. He’d gotten pretty good, even when she clouded his senses. So this time she tried something a little different.

“Hm,” Greg said, looking at her quizzically, shifting to accommodate his now-huge belly. “I don’t think it’s your hair, and I think your eyes are the same...is it your nose?”

Anna smirked. He’d get there eventually.

Commentary: And here it is, the last post left from the ol' Tumblr. Which means I no longer have a nice little archive to pull from every week. I've banked quite a few captions over the months, don't get me wrong, but I don't want to burn through it too quickly. So starting next week, I’ll be updating twice a week instead of three times, and it’ll probably be Monday and Friday. Bookend your work week with all-new captions!

No comments:

Post a Comment